Collection Of 146 Free Serif Fonts

20+ Beautiful Free Serif Fonts

Free Serif Font - As I’ve mentioned, I’m a huge fan of type. So much so, my family and loved ones are pretty sick of font talk by now :) There are tons of fonts out there, and many many good ones that often go overlooked. With the surge of "Coolest Grunge Fonts" post, etc, I wanted to do something different. These are all (in my opinion) beautiful, elegant serif fonts. They are all free, though the licensing are different from font to font, so make sure you check the info page for information. Also want to warn you this is a long post :) But I wanted to have a good preview of each font. Below the preview, you’ll find a link to more info, and to download the font.

Beautiful Free Serif Fonts

30 Extremely Elegant Serif Fonts

A few weeks ago, I showed you a bunch of super sleek fonts to use in your clean designs, but if your looking to establish an classic mood for a design, you may want to choose an elegant serif font. This article presents to you 30 of the best free serif fonts around.

Extremely Elegant Serif Fonts

10 Essential Free Serif Fonts

A few months ago I already posted 15 essential sans serif fonts. Today I decided to show you some of the best free serif fonts. These fonts are all free for commercial use and they’re a must-have for every designer. If you decide to use these fonts in one of your creations, please post them in our Flickr group and share them with the rest of us!

Essential Free Serif Fonts

10 Awesome Free Serif Fonts

This is the second part of a five part series featuring my favorite free fonts for design. This compilation will focus on ten very useful serif fonts. These fonts are perfect for print copy and large headings. Check them out!

Awesome Free Serif Fonts

20 Classy Free Serif Fonts

What is a serif font anyway? To make it short, serifs are semi-structural details on the ends of some of the strokes that make up letters and symbols. You’ll get a feeling these fonts have been here for ages. If you like classy fonts, my selection of 20 free serif fonts is going to be the right thing for you. Enjoy!



20 Beautiful Serif Fonts for Better Designs

Serif fonts are considered the easiest to read because the small strokes (serifs) simply emphasize each separate glyph and make it better recognizable.Serif fonts are not really style specific. You may find grunge serif fonts, comic serif fonts and so on.If you are a serif fan yourself, I am sure you’ll appreciate the collection of 20 free serif fonts I put together.Take a look below .. download and enjoy!



36 Free, High-Quality, Sans Serif Fonts For Your Clean Designs

Every now and again I take a look around to select the best free fonts all over the web (at least I try to do it). In this roundup I’ve collected some great Sans Serif Fonts that could help you in your web (and graphic) projects.
I really like elegance and readability of this kind of fonts when they are used properly and to improve the harmony of the design.Below you’ll find 36 must-have (in my own opinion) High-Quality Free Fonts for making a clean, elegant and (maybe) “serious” web design.