245 Beautiful & Sexy Girl Artworks

70 Most Beautiful CG Girl Artworks

Beautiful & Sexy Girl Artwork - A brilliant collection of most amazing CG women portraits! I did some research and I have created this really huge list of the best CG female images that I was able to find. I hope that it will give you some inspiration for your next works!Most of these images were made using 3D applications but there are a few that were entirely painted in Adobe Photoshop. I thought you’ll want to to check them along with the 3D ones. Furthermore, most of these artists has even more great images but I decided to include only the best ones due to the lenght and the size of this post.

Beautiful & Sexy Girl Artworks

Digital Art: 80+ Most Beautiful CG Girls On The Web (Part 1)

I have said it in the past and I will say it again, the talented artists and their outstanding works that I showcase on designrfix.com never cease to amaze me. Today I have assembled an amazing collection of beautiful CG girls in 2d, most of these great works are created in Photoshop and Painter. This article is a two part series on digital art. Enjoy and stay tuned for part 2.For more on Computer Graphics, check out some of my previous posts

super sexy girl art

50 Most Beautiful CG girls Showcase for inspiration

The CG artworks are always inspiring and everybody loves to see it. CG girls are the most popular subject in the world of Computer Graphics. Here is handpicked 50 Most Beautiful CG girls Showcase for inspiration. I selected these from www.cgsociety.org and www.3dm3.comMany readers loved my old post 25 (really) beautiful digitally created CG girl’s collection. So decided to publish another post on this subject and I know you will love this post also.

CG girls Showcase for inspiration

Top 45 Illustration of Sexy Girls

Drawing sexy girls is so difficult because the female body is considered a work of art and takes large amounts of time. We have compiled a list of Top 45 Illustration of Sexy Girls. It is good to see different artists have different drawing and coloring styles.All of the girls look really beautiful and attractive. Some of the illustrations keep staying in my mind for a long time. Enjoy~

Illustration of Sexy Girls